When To Call Us
- If the senior has impaired memory or displays classical signs of early dementia:
- Can no longer manage finances or checkbook
- No longer bathes or changes clothing daily
- Unclear of date or time
- Difficulty taking medication as prescribed
- If there is ANY question about safety or security
- If there have been multiple hospitalizations or ER trips.
- If there are noticeable changes in physical or cognitive functioning.
- If there are memory changes in the past few weeks.
- If there are recent falls.
- If you are worried about the senior living alone for ANY reason.
What Happens if You Wait?
- Not making a decision to act IS making a decision…
- Using a “wait and see approach” usually leads to a crisis.
- Getting poor, inappropriate or no care leads to: quicker disease progression, falls, injury and other unsafe situations which are often preventable or treatable.